The ANCR WG is focused on the engineering of open, free and accessible, international data control transparency standards. The long term mission of this work has been to contribute to the international standardization of transparency to scale human control and consent online. The specifications in this work are written for contribution, collaboration and interoperability with other international legally defined specifications and standards.
ANCR WG has a strict policy on developing only open, accessible, and access enabling transparency specifications, which is why this WG has focused on engineering international data transfer transparency adequacy with the legal justification of consent.
Status: Date Nov 18, 2022
- Open Notice Record v0.8
- Transparency Performance Indicators v0.8
- Controller Notice Credential v0.8
ANCR Framework Specifications are in Development to extend the ANCR Record in 2023
- consented purpose specification
- data treatment and right based controls
- bundling codes of conduct and practice in implementation
As well as interoperability extension in other standards driven technical communities.
- ISO/IEC 27560 - Kantara Liaise-on
- IEEE - Next Generation CyberSecurity Sub-Committee 1: Data Control Impact Assessment
- Trust over IP: N&C-TF - Notice Controller Credential Extension
- W3C Community Group: Data Privacy Legal Vocabulary
- W3C Community Group: Consent Community (Use Cases)
Read the full charter.
Join | Subscribe | Charter | Participant Roster | Minutes | Kantara Initiative Bylaws | Operating Procedures
Please sign the group participation agreement (GPA) in order to participate: