This page reports on the details of the All Member Ballot in October 2020. We'll refer to it as All Member Ballot KIR20201009.
Motion: To approve Kantara Initiative Candidate Recommendations "KIAF-1430 ‘Identity Assurance Framework: NIST SP 800-63A Service Assessment Criteria’, KIAF-1440 ‘Identity Assurance Framework: NIST SP 800-63B Service Assessment Criteria’, KIAF-1450 ‘Identity Assurance Framework: NIST SP 800-63C Service Assessment Criteria" as Kantara Initiative Recommendations.
- KIAF-1430 ‘Identity Assurance Framework: NIST SP 800-63A Service Assessment Criteria'
- KIAF-1440 ‘Identity Assurance Framework: NIST SP 800-63B Service Assessment Criteria'
- KIAF-1450 ‘Identity Assurance Framework: NIST SP 800-63C Service Assessment Criteria'
- Version 4.0
- Version 4.0
- Version 1.0
Documents URL: SACs for AMB
Voting Rules: A Supermajority (75% affirmative) of those voting in this All-Member Ballot, with at least 15% of all Members voting is required to approve the document.
This All-Member Ballot is open to all Members of Kantara Initiative, Inc.
- Each member organization may cast only one vote.
- The Primary Representative from each member organization should cast the member's vote.
This All Member Ballot was open from September 28, 2020 to October 09, 2020.
Ballot Results Summary
17 Members voted in the All Member Ballot; 15 answered YES; 2 answered NO.
Ballot Results Details
|Yes or No?|
|4||Chris Barnes||athenahealth, Inc||YES|
|7||Rohan Pinto||1Kosmos Inc.,||YES|
|8||JJ Harkema||Easy Dynamics Corp||YES|
|11||Scott Straub||Neustar Inc.||YES|
Martin F Smith
|17||Thomas C. Jones||IC||NO|